Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
I finally discovered the worlds best roasted cauliflower recipe and can’t wait to share it with you. This dish is packed with exotic sweet and savory flavours, and is an explosion in your mouth. I promise you will not make any other cauliflower recipe for the rest of your life. This recipe is completely vegan and gluten free too!
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Honey
- 1 large head cauliflower chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
For the sauce:
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 2 tsp raw honey heat slightly so it’s liquid
- 1/2-1 tsp red chili flakes- Depending on how hard you like it
- 1-2 tsp water to thin out
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp pomegranates
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together the cauliflower, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Place cauliflower on lined baking sheet and place in oven for 45-50 minutes until crispy texture, and golden brown colour. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together tahini, lemon juice, garlic, honey, red chili flakes, S&P, water.
- Place roasted cauliflower in bowl and top sauce over bowl. Garnish with parsley and pomegranates. Enjoy!
It is that easy my friends! I hope that you will enjoy this as much as my family does.