Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Fall is in the air. Time for cozy sweaters, and tall boots. That’s why I love soups so much. They remind me of a big warm hug on a cool day. This delightful soup is perfect for this time of year. It is bright, velvety and oh so smooth. I love the taste of the butternut squash with the sweetness of the apples. The ginger also helps to soothe any upset stomachs.
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large onion diced finely
- 2 leeks chopped white parts only
- 1 large potato
- 1 medium butternut squash diced small
- 1 apple peeled cored and diced
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup cashew milk or other milk alternative
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- Garnish option: chopped chives or green onions fresh basil, toasted pepitas or roasted pumpkin seeds.
- In a large pot melt butter, add in onions, leeks and cook until transparent for about 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, potatoes, apples, and squash. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes and squash are tender at a simmer approx. 10-15 minutes. Add in nutmeg, salt, pepper, basil and hot sauce.
- Remove from heat and blend together in a food processor in batches with lid open to let the steam escape.
- Return to pot and add in milk. Do not boil. Leave on low simmer.
- Add salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot. Option to add garnish on top, chopped chives, green onions, pumpkin seeds or pepitas. Enjoy!
I really liked your blog post. Thanks Again. Awesome. Daffy Kain Martinsen
Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing work. Natka Tristan Johm
Great blog right here!
Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast!
What web host are you the use of?
Can I get your associate link on your
host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol
Some really fantastic posts on this web site, appreciate it for contribution. “There is one universal gesture that has one universal message–a smile” by Valerie Sokolosky.
Hello there! This article couldn’t be written much better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept preaching about this. I’ll forward this post to him.
Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!
Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this
website needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be returning to see
more, thanks for the information!
Sitenizin sıralamasını merak ediyorsanız Türkiye’nin en basit arayüzüne sahip sıra bulucu sitemize göz atabilirsiniz. Tamamen ücretsiz ve kullanımı kolay google sıra bulucu sitemize göz atabilirsiniz.
ales çıkmış sorular pdf ücretsiz indirmek ister misin? Sitemize göz atıp ales çıkmış sorular pdf dosyasını ücretsiz bir şekilde indirebilirsiniz.
hello!,I like your writing very much! share we be in contact extra about your article on AOL?
I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to peer you.
Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was
a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to far
brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?
This soup is nice and light and not too heavy. Very tasty!
That’s an awesome point
Right on my man!
I am not sure the place you’re getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.
This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really impressed to read
all at alone place.