Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Miso Soup with Bone Broth is one of my favourites in the winter months! 🍲
This recipe can be made in under 15 minutes and it has the warming comfort of a soup with a ton of health benefits especially for the digestive system! Normally you make miso with dashi broth but I love adding bone broth instead.
Miso soup with beef bone broth can help with:
* Boosting the immune system
* Rich in minerals that help build and strengthen your bones
* Reduce inflammation and heal the gut
* Aids in digestion
* Beneficial to joint health
Nori or dried seaweed is a superfood and is also very good for you. It can contain up to 10 times more calcium than milk!
Easy Miso Soup with Bone Broth
- 4 cups chicken bone broth I like using @whisperingmeadowsfamilyfarms
- 4 tbsp white or yellow miso paste
- 1/2 cup form tofu cubed in small pieces
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 5 grams of organic nori dried seaweed
- In a medium sized pot, bring bone broth to a boil then lower down to a simmer over medium low heat.
- Add in miso paste to the broth and stir until miso dissolves. Whisk until combined.
- Next add in chopped tofu, green onions to your broth and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Top the soup with nori and let it wilt for one minute. Serve in individual bowls. Eat and enjoy