Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Parmesan Chicken Skillet. This is also known as Marry Me Chicken, because once you try this you will want to marry it!
We’ve managed to survive the holidays, and now time to return to work. Big question is: what’s for dinner? Well this recipe is incredibly easy and super delicious. You can make it in under 30 minutes and your whole family will love it. It also makes great leftovers, so you can meal prep for your week.
This recipe is super creamy, cheesy and protein packed with flavour. I also added spinach & mushrooms to get in extra vegetables.
If you like it extra spicy, add in more red pepper flakes.
Marry Me Chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cream or milk alternative
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese + more for topping
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes option to add more if you want it spicy
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in skillet and cook chicken for 5 mins on each side until golden brown. Does not need to be cooked through. Set aside chicken on a plate.
- Add garlic in same skillet as well as mushrooms, chicken stock, sun dried tomatoes, cream, dried basil, red pepper flakes and spinach.
- Return chicken to skillet and bring sauce to a simmer. Reduce heat and cook for another 5-7 minutes until Chicken is cooked through. (165 degrees F internally).
- Top with more Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and serve with pasta or potatoes. Eat and enjoy!