Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
This super simple, yet delicious Peach Raspberry Crumble dessert is always a crowd pleaser! I’ve been purchasing a lot of these gorgeous seasonal fruits from the market and what better way to enjoy them than in this dessert. My mother lives close to the countryside with lots of farmers stands around and they even have a peach festival in the area. I love sourcing all my fruits from my local farmers stands. Super fresh, organic and it helps supports local farmers.
You can make this recipe in no time at all and you can mix in as many different types of fruits. I love mixing it up with peaches, nectarines, cherries, blackberries, apples, and pears! You can pick from whatever is in season at the time. Pair it with some delicious vanilla ice cream and you have the easiest dessert that everyone will enjoy.
I love how cute these ones turned out. Just a few bites and you will be hooked too. You can also make in one larger baking pan for a large group.
- fresh peaches
- fresh raspberries
- some granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- a lemon
- old-fashioned rolled oats
- all-purpose flour- can be gluten free
- butter (salted or unsalted)
Peach Raspberry Crumble
- 5-6 ripe fresh peaches
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- For the Crumble:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup golden light brown sugar lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature diced (you can use coconut oil to keep vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice up the peaches and raspberries and add to a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, and flour to fruit. Toss well and set aside.
- Make your crumble: In a separate mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and butter. Best to use an electric mixer to incorporate all the ingredients together.
- Place your fruit mixture into small ramekins. Top with the crumble mixture. Place ramekins on a sheet pan to avoid spills.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and crispy. Serve with vanilla ice cream. Eat and enjoy!
You will taste the essence of summer in every bite of this peach and raspberry filling. I keep the filling simple by using fresh fruit, sugar, and some lemon juice to bring out the flavours of the fruit. The cornstarch is a great add in to make the filling a thicker consistency.
If you enjoyed this recipe you might also enjoy my Warm Apple Crisp or Banana Nut Crunch Muffins and Summer Peach Crisp. Feel free to share a comment below if you enjoyed this recipe and let me know your thoughts or share it with a friend!