Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Pumpkin season is not over friends! I have a super creamy, simple healthy soup that you will love.
My Savoury Pumpkin Turmeric Soup is flavoured with incredible spices of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and more! Not to mention, packed with incredible anti-inflammatory turmeric, 7 superfoods and adaptogens. @furtherfood Superfood Turmeric may help reduce joint pain and relieve gut inflammation.
I noticed a huge difference in my own digestive health when I started incorporating Turmeric into my diet. It can have huge benefits to your health. This recipe is completely dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
Pumpkin Ginger Turmeric Soup with Crispy Sage
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 800 ML can of pumpkin purée 3 1/4 cups
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp Superfood Turmeric @Furtherfood
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- Garnish: pepitas green pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Crispy fried sage
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat. Add in garlic and ginger. Keep stirring until onions are translucent, approx 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk in pumpkin purée. Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, s&p. Add in Superfood Turmeric. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Mix well with hand blender or blender until smooth. Stir in coconut milk. Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Set aside and cool slightly. In a pan add olive oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot add in sage and let cool on each side for 1 minute each. Remove and carefully set aside on paper towel.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with crème fresh (optional), pepitas, and crispy sage. Eat and enjoy!
- Use discount code : RACHELLE15 to receive 15% off all @furtherfood products!
Use discount code : RACHELLE15 to receive 15% off all @furtherfood products!
#AD #Sponsored #Partnership
I love pumpkin soup around the holidays. Reminds me on thanksgiving. I will try this with the crispy sage. Looks delicious!