Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Same great recipe, new look! I get requests for this recipe all of the time and it tastes so good.
My Mexican Street Corn is the perfect combination of savoury, salty and sweet.
I’m sure you’ve had corn on the cob but I bet you’ve never had corn taste like this before. This dish has so many great flavours coming together. Grilled corn, salty feta cheese, savoury chipotle Greek yogurt & mayo, hot chilli flakes and zest of lime juice. I love grilling the corn on the cob on the barbecue for maximum flavour. Slather on the delicious savoury mix and you can’t help but be hooked!
Mexican Street Corn
- 4 corn on the cob
- 1 cup crumbled feta cotija works well too!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- 1 whole lime cut into wedges
- Cook whole corn on the cobs on the BBQ over medium- high heat for about 8-10minutes or until charred. Option to boil corn instead for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, greek yogurt, cilantro, chili powder, lime zest, red pepper flakes together.
- Spread the mixture over cooked corn.
- sprinkle with feta cheese, chili flakes, cilantro, s & p and serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Enjoy! Serve with your favourite BBQ dishes.