Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Ok I admit it. I had a craving this past week for cookies and I could NOT resist. So I made these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. These are sweet and salty, super moist and chewy! Absolutely delicious and completely hit the spot. This is a great recipe that you can make with kids, or maybe just for yourself. Eat one of five! The cookie dough tastes just as good. So no judgement over here if you indulge in both. I’ve also made these for my neighbours a bunch of times and now I get special requests for them.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter crunchy or smooth works!
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks and chips mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to peanut butter sugar mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chunks. Make into balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the oven. Or until edges are golden. Cool cookies for 3-5 minutes on a wire rack sheet. Eat and Enjoy!