Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Looking for fun new appetizers?! A sure hit are these easy sweet and salty Bacon Wrapped Dates 🥓
Well let’s be honest, bacon can make anything taste great! This recipe only calls for 3 ingredients bacon, dates and goat cheese. Those three great flavours, create a mouth watering, savoury combination that your guests will love. I get requests for this at most holiday parties and especially Superbowl. They are really easy to make and can be left out for awhile after they cook. I bet you won’t be able to eat just one. So simple yet absolutely delicious! I always recommend doubling the recipe bc these usually get eaten up quickly.
Bacon Wrapped Dates
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 dates pits removed
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp truffle honey extra
- To make set your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your dates in half and make sure they are pitted (you can buy pitted ones at most grocery stores.)
- Stuff with a spoonful of regular goat cheese, then wrap in half slice of bacon.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Optional: Add a drizzle of truffle honey to the bacon.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip over on other side. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until crispy.
Leave a Comment