Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
My delightful Banana Rama Muffins are my favourite treat to make on weekends! These delicious beauties are the perfect on the go snack or for breakfast anytime. Packed with yummy bananas, coconut and pecans and topped with crunchy banana chips. You can also add in shredded zucchini’s for extra veggies for your day. Your kids will love them and be begging for more! This recipe makes 24 muffins. Make sure to use really ripe bananas for the best flavour.
Banana Rama Muffins
- 1 cup salted butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour gluten free
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup plant based milk almond or coconut milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 2 muffin tins with coconut oil or fill pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- Add in melted butter to dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix whisk the wet ingredients together eggs, almond milk, mashed bananas, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Fold in diced pecans, granola and coconut.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups. Fill to the top. Top with banana chips and more granola.
- Bake in over for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and enjoy warm or cooled.