Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
What’s for breakfast? Love Crunch? My delicious Blueberry Granola Muffins are perfect for a morning treat or on the go snack made with yummy Love Crunch Organic Dark Chocolate and Red Berry Granola. Made with all organic GMO free ingredients. You cant help but fall in love with them! What I also love about their brand is that are a part of the Bite 4 Bite Program. Every box or bag purchases they donate the equivalent in cash and organic food to food banks across North America, up to $1 Million a year. Now thats something I can get behind. Eat good, do good.
Blueberry Granola Muffins
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar will do
- 1 cup Love Crunch Organic Dark Chocolate and Red Berry Granola + 1/2 cup for topping
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the flour, quick oats, palm sugar, baking soda, baking powder all together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, oat milk, and applesauce.
- Mix all wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Fold in the blueberries. Do not overmix.
- Grease or spray the muffin pan with coconut oil or use paper liners. Divide and place batter 3/4 full in muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 5 mins. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining granola on the top.
- Put back in oven and continue to bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Serve warm