Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Craving some sweet treats? My Chocolate Protein Brownie recipe will satisfy all your cravings without adding to your waistline. The best part is that they are gluten free, dairy free and #vegan! I have been trying to come up with fun ways to eat more protein and these are a great sweet treat and completely hits the spot! This low carb, low sugar treat tastes so good, your friends will never know the difference! Who is coming over to dig into this batch with me? Please note to double the recipe if using a 9×13 pan.
Chocolate Protein Brownies
- 2 small overripe bananas mashed
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup mini dark chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, mash up bananas and add almond butter, cocoa powder, protein powder, vanilla, and salt. Mix together
- Fold in chocolate chips. Do not overmix
- Pour the mixture batter in pan and spread evenly.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes. Dip in toothpick to see if it comes out clean, if not continue to bake for a few more minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool and slice and enjoy!!!