Hi, I'm Rachelle
The Vivacious Gourmet
I cook delicious healthy recipes that are simple to make, with wholesome fresh ingredients.
follow me on social
Summer is not over. Nothing screams summertime more than a great BBQ! ☀️ I can’t wait to share with you my Ultimate finger licking good BBQ Ribs on the grill. They are really easy to make and the perfect way to end summer. You just set it and forget it so that you can work on your other side dishes. I like pairing these BBQ Grilled Ribs with my Summer Corn Salad or Jalapeno Corn Bread Muffins or even my Summer Strawberry Romaine Salad.
My go to to seasoning is @charcrust dry rub seasoning. It seals in the juices every time. They come in multiple flavours, my favourites are the Original Hickory Grilled and the Amazing Cajun. You can even use these on meats or plant based options.
When I make my family and friends this recipe, they cannot get over just how tender and delicious they are. The rib bones literally fall off and you are left with juicy delicious ribs. I know you make think this looks hard, but its simple and a great way to impress your guests. You can cook these on a gas grill or smoker whatever you prefer both work great.
How to prepare the Baby Back Pork Ribs:
Before grilling the ribs, it’s very important to remove the membrane on the back of the ribs. This can leave your meat to be tough and chewy. Secondly, its important to properly season the ribs with your favourite dry rub. Char Crust does not disappoint and I love switching up the flavours depending on what sides I will be putting it with. For this recipe I chose Amazin’ Cajun Dry Rub Seasoning.
- 3-4 pounds Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 1 package @charcrust Amazin’ Cajun Dry Rub Seasoning
- Garnish: BBQ sauce of choice, & fresh green onions or chives & sesame seeds
- Aluminum Foil
Ultimate BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 3-4 pounds baby back ribs
- 1 package Char Crust- Dry Rub Seasoning There are many flavours to pick from
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
- Remove the film on back of ribs. You can ask the butcher to do this for you as well.
- Lather on the @charcrust dry rub seasoning of choice. (I love mixing and matching flavours.)
- Double wrap in tin-foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 2.5 hours.
- Remove from oven and un wrap tinfoil. Place on a hot BBQ grill and coat your favourite BBQ sauce for about 5 minutes. Flip and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and slice up the ribs into 2-3 bone sections.
- Garnish with green onions or sesame seeds and voila dinner is served. Pair with my Summer Corn Salad or Jalapeno Corn Bread Muffins. Eat and Enjoy.